Quebec Hybrid Flight Trolley Backpack with Zip Out Backpack Straps
· Strong, lightweight & durable design is suitable for the carry on luggage regulations of most airlines. 55x40x20cm dimensions.
· Unique Zip-out backpack system that converts from trolley to backpack in seconds. Adjustable chest strap. Pop out wheel cover for use in backpack mode.
· Lightweight aluminium telescopic handle. Side compression straps. Front organiser pocket with storage compartments for tickets, pens & travel accessories.
· Huge 44L unimpeded main compartment offers unlimited packing freedom.
· Robust and showerproof 600D exterior material. Ultra strong zips.
5* Customer Rating
This stylish and super-light hybrid carry on switches between trolley and backpack in moments to give you the best of both worlds.
Using Cabin Max’s patented zip-out backpack system, the Quebec converts from a smooth gliding trolley to an agile backpack with the pull of two zips. An adjustable chest strap provides extra support in backpack mode, whilst a pop-out wheel cover unfurls from the rear panel to protect your back from marks and scuffs.
The interior of this great value case features 44L of unimpeded space for unrivalled packing freedom. To the front of the bag, an organizational compartment offers storage pockets for tickets, travel accessories, chargers and pens, whilst a front quick stash pocket is ideal for items that you need easily to hand.
Side compression straps ensure the Quebec can be easily slimmed down to fit airline luggage sizers, whilst a padded top carry handle makes the case easy to place in overhead lockers.
Whether you are a seasoned voyager or a novice traveller, you’ll appreciate the many useful features that make the Quebec ideal for the modern holiday maker.
- Height (cm)
- Width (cm)
- Depth (cm)
- Weight (kg)
- External Pockets
- Bottle Holder
- Top/Side Handle
- Side Compression Straps
- Backpack Straps